Sunday, July 20, 2008

** Here I am...

with a blog!!! If someone would have told me a year ago that I would have a blog, I would have had a BIG laugh. What do I have to blog about? Nothing exciting goes on in my life, just the usual everyday ho-hum occurances.
But then I started to digi-scrap, and this fun, creative hobby (or should I say obsession) opened up a whole new world of on-line fun. So this blog will be about my life as a digi-scrapper. I will be sharing info on some of my fav scrappers, shops and blogs. And I will make announcements about my "home base" digi-site, Scrap Matters and my CT teams. And I will be sharing my digi-scrappin' lo.
I know the blog is pretty blah!!!! right now, but give me time and I'll figure out the bells and whistles.
If you read this post all the way to the end, I thank you.

4 comments:

virginiajen said...

Way to go Mom, you are in teh blogging world now! Can't wait to read what you write...and thanks for sharing my blog link!

Your DD

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Judy is in the 21st century! Hee hee, blog looks great chica!! And I LOOVE your favorite blogs!

virginiajen said...

You've been awarded!! Check out my blog to see what's up!

Elaine said...

Congrats on your blog, will be stopping by.